Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

GodricsHollow - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* GodricsHollow > Topics

Subject: A HP story by GH members
Replies: 19 Views: 1342

jakimc 26.02.10 - 12:48pm
In this topic we'll attempt 2 write a fic 2 rival JK lol.GIF I'll start n the nxt person has 2 follow on the story with 1 or 2 sentences... n we'll just c how it ends up...

Harry sat at the Gryffindor table trying to eat his lunch, when a rolled up piece of paper hit him on the back of the head! He spun round to see Malfoy smirking at him! *

candyqty 27.02.10 - 05:03am
just as harry was about to grab a piece of parchment to throw back at malfoy hermione stoped him and began to leture him.just then he became very inveloped by something that was going on across the great hall. *

jakimc 27.02.10 - 09:07am
It seemed that Dumbledore and Snape were having a very heated conversation in between concerned looks in Harry's direction!
'Oh great' thought Harry 'what've I done now?' *

emmy2009 3.03.10 - 11:14pm
Then,suddenly he overheard snape telling dumbledore that 3 gryffindor students stole some potions and rolls of parchments from his office *

jakimc 3.03.10 - 11:26pm
Harry looked at Ron and Hermione and saw that they had heard it too. 'I wonder who it was' mused Hermione. 'Dunno,' answered Ron 'but I'll give you 3 guesses as to who Snape thinks it is' 'I think we've been set up' said Harry, frowning over at Malfoy, who was still smirking! *

emmy2009 3.03.10 - 11:58pm
He then laughed and walked out of the great hall majestically with crabbe and goyle both behind him.....
Ha *

janfer 4.03.10 - 12:40am
when malfoy was finally out of harry's site, harry look again across the great the great hall and notice that Dumbledore was leaving and profesor snape was walking toward him. Hermione and Ron looked each other. *

jakimc 4.03.10 - 12:52pm
'You're in for it now, mate' whispered Ron, who received an elbow in the ribs from Hermione. 'Mr. Potter,' growled Snape 'detention, my office, 8 o'clock tonight'. 'I didn't...' began Harry, but Snape had already swept away. *

emmy2009 4.03.10 - 01:23pm
Soon.....it was 8 o'clock and the trio walked slowly to snape's office...
They walked passed the blood baron without even noticing if he was even there. *

candyqty 4.03.10 - 10:35pm
'good-luck mate', said ron. 'yeah harry, im sure its just a misunderstanding' said hermione they patted him on the shoulder and left.
harry wished he wasn't going in alone but after standing in front of snape's office for 3 minutes he decided to knock and go in... *

jakimc 5.03.10 - 01:11pm
Harry cringed inwardly when he heard the impatient 'Enter!' from inside the office. As he pushed open the heavy wooden door, his only thought was 'Malfoy is seriously going to pay for this!'. *

emmy2009 5.03.10 - 01:29pm
In the blink of an eye.....snape was standing about 3 feet in front of harry with a wand in his right hand and a cauldron in his left
Before harry could speak up....Snape wispered.....'I have created a new potion which makes someone tell the truth'.....'A drink of this and i would knw ur darkest secrets' *

jakimc 5.03.10 - 10:56pm
'B-but... Professor... I didn't...' stammered Harry. 'Yesss...' hissed Snape, 'and the headmaster seems to agree with you, Potter... however... rest assured, when I find sufficient evidence to prove I was right about you and your little followers, a detention scrubbing out a weeks worth of cauldrons will be the least of your worries!' Harry started to speak again but quickly closed his mouth at the murderous look on Snape's face. 'Cauldrons, boy... NOW!' *

candyqty 7.03.10 - 04:22am
harry looked at the large pile of couldrens that lay infront of him and started cleaning the first one.snape didn't say a single word,not that harry wanted him too.
after harry was finally done he turned to let the professor know he had finished,and without looking up from the book he was reading snape waved his fingers towards the door signaling harry to get out. *

emmy2009 7.03.10 - 10:31am
Harry got out quickly with a sigh of relief and a dusty robe.
He ran quickly to the common room and on the way he heard a familiar voice saying 'Not now harry,my office'.....he recognised the voice and it was that of Prof. Dumbledore *

janfer 7.03.10 - 12:29pm
But prof.... harry was interrupted. I know. says dumbledore. Lets go harry. Harry enter to the headmasters office and noticed that dumbledore was worried. Harry was about to say something; Harry, ur not here about the accusations of Profesor Snape. You r here cus i care for u. I understand that u received a book of dark magic yesterday? Dumbledore ask.

jakimc 7.03.10 - 03:59pm
Harry's mind wandered to the book stuffed in the bottom of his trunk. He hadn't even told his friends about the mysterious gift. No, he'd wanted to think things through on his own first... 'Yes, Harry...' Dumbledore interrupted his musings, 'I sent you that book for a reason... follow me, my boy' Dumbledore led Harry to a corner of his office and opened a cupboard that Harry had never seen before. 'Let me explain, my child...' *

candyqty 7.03.10 - 08:11pm
the nex morning harry woke up bright and early,after changing, while he was going down to breakfast he met up with ron en hermion.he had to tell them everything dumbledore had told him..after all,it did include them both.so,while they were eating he began..'i have to tell u guys what dumbledore showed me'.. *

janfer 29.03.10 - 01:44am
at first it was a normal cupboard to me, but then Dumbledore open it. It was dusty, full of webs, and full of old books. Forbiden books. A few looks like they were made ... with... flesh. Human flesh? said ron with fear... i dont know but it was horrible. Then Dumbledore explained to me that those books were there for many reasons. Some were made by salazar him self. Some by dark forces not from this world. He said he found some of those book in tom's posessions. Now they are in a placethat only the one who has Merlin's wand can see the cupboard. But, what about the book u got? asked Hermione. *

candyqty 3.04.10 - 05:47am
Well,the book I got,the book of dark spells was one that was confiscated many years ago from a student here.A Tom Riddle.He had a very deep interest in this particular book.Dumbledore wants me to find out whY..But I don't get why he would be so interested in THIS book of dark spells,its... *

* GodricsHollow Forum

Search:
topics replies

* GodricsHollow

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits