Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

GodricsHollow - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* GodricsHollow > Topics

Subject: Harry Potter films
Replies: 105 Views: 3783
6-<< 2-<

jakimc 14.08.09 - 01:15pm
i def noticed the hair thing... mmm... he lkd yummy yumyum.GIF did ne1 else think it was a bit of a cop-out when harry n dumbly apparated to the cave from HOGWARTS n dumblys excuse was just that there r advantages of bein him? we've always known 'u cant apparate/disapparate from hogwarts' it says so in 'hogwarts, a history' i think they shdv done that differently! *

skanda 14.08.09 - 03:36pm
Lumos is just like using a torch, so i dont think magic will register if its used! I didnt like the major change in the beginning of HBP where dumbly goes to the metro station! I really wanted to see dumbly going to the dursleys and offering them with ogdens finest oak matured mead!! And kreature appearing in the dursley household would've been fun too! *

candyqty 14.08.09 - 11:48pm
Yeah I think its a cop out too.but for movie purpouses i guess it was easier and faster *

sjm 16.08.09 - 09:49pm
Ive seen it twice, i really enjoyed it but was annoyed about the weasly house and about harry hiding quietly while dumbledore was killed. I reckon anybody who hasnt read the books are going to be confused by last movie *

candyqty 21.08.09 - 05:35am
yea it was really a book fan movie..movie fans are gonna be left with alot of questions and very confused *

6-<< 2-<

* GodricsHollow Forum

Search:
topics replies

* GodricsHollow

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits