1-> 7->>

jakimc 5.01.09 - 10:36pm
Discuss the characters/actors here *

jakimc 9.01.09 - 12:14am
Happy birthday Severus Snape - shd have been 49 today daydream.GIF *

jakimc 9.01.09 - 05:42pm
OMG has ne1 seen the body on Dan Radcliffe recently heat.GIF *

candyqty 10.01.09 - 05:50am
Haha,jacks lets rememba daniel is our little harry who we saw grow up..eventhough he's got a hot bod..akward! Hah *

candyqty 10.01.09 - 05:54am
My fav mvie char are actually the weasley twins;im ashamed to say i dont remembr thr names!n Jason Isaacs(lucius malfoy) n ofcours Alan Rickman!(prof.snape) *

jakimc 10.01.09 - 10:20am
hehe ye bt amanda how old is dan now? we all grow up ya no lol cm on that bod is HOT yes.GIF lol *

candyqty 10.01.09 - 05:36pm
Yea..little,love his blue eyes n dark hair..u know who surprised me is the guy who plays collin creavy..check it out if u can *

jakimc 10.01.09 - 06:16pm
oo i will gary oldman as sirius is fantastic 2 n maggie smith as mcgonagall *

jakimc 29.01.09 - 08:09pm
while rehearsin a flyin scene in deathly hallows dan radcliffes stunt double suffered a severe accident and is feared paralysed! hope all goes well with his recovery *

jb2catz 10.02.09 - 02:14pm
ur right, we saw our little harry grow up, but that bod hes got now! whooo-hoooo! rob patterson is on my list too! *

jakimc 1.03.09 - 01:45pm
hey amanda cdnt find ne thing bout the guy who plays colin wot did u c? *

candyqty 2.03.09 - 02:57am
wow idont even remember anymore. i think on mugglenet *

jakimc 2.03.09 - 07:22am
lol.GIF i'll have a lk *

jakimc 14.03.09 - 06:40pm
hey i just searched google images 4 the actors who will play bill n charlie weasley - 1 thing 2 say - HOT heat.GIF *

candyqty 15.03.09 - 01:41am
really?? ill have a look!!! *

jakimc 26.03.09 - 09:34am
im lkin 4wrd 2 seein fiennes nephew as young tom in hbp, n his name is wkd - hero fiennes-tiffin! sounds like a hollywood star already! *

jakimc 26.03.09 - 05:50pm
wow just read sumthin really interestin - the guy thats gonna b playin bill weasley is the son of the guy who plays moody!!! *

candyqty 26.03.09 - 11:36pm
yea my friend told me that 2,i tried looking 4 a pic of him.i have a very specific look 4 him in my head based on what was written abt him.i think ill just wait 2 be surprised *

jakimc 12.04.09 - 12:34pm
just seen jason isaacs bein interviewed on tv this mornin n i noticed sumthin u never c in the hp films... his arms lol... he's got really nice arms gigglez.GIF he was doin sum cookin n he was really gd lol.GIF *

skanda 12.04.09 - 12:59pm
Do you know that the actor who plays vincent crabbe was arrested recently for illegal possession of drugs! Sounds just like crabbe!!! Hah. *

jakimc 12.04.09 - 03:01pm
wot a donut madlol.GIF *

candyqty 13.04.09 - 01:45am
a donut? haha is that like an irish diss? *

jakimc 13.04.09 - 02:18pm
donut, numpty, pillock, prat, geek... my vocab of insults pmpl.GIF *

netty73 10.05.09 - 10:22am
Hey all Jason Isaacs who plays Lucious Malfoy is my favourite Actor I like his beautiful blue eyes and his sense of humour he hasn't let fame and fortune take over his life and his down to earth personality. *

jakimc 10.05.09 - 11:44am
hi netty i lv jason 2 he's been in sum fantastic films, he was gr8 as captain hook in peter pan have u seen it? and he was topless heat.GIF lol *

candyqty 10.05.09 - 05:37pm
i looooove jason isaacs and hes so into his role!i think hes read all the books.i heard a story that before DH,he met JK at an awards ceremony and he went up 2 her and asked her 'please free me from azkaban'..she whispered in his ear 'ur out in the 1st chapter' i love him in 'the tuxedo' so hot *

candyqty 10.05.09 - 05:38pm
the tuxedo is like a kinda james bond with jakie chan.i normally dont go 4 those type of films but it wasnt bad *

candyqty 10.05.09 - 05:58pm
NPqDEiN3PWIW03a3QUVW.jpg *

netty73 11.05.09 - 03:25am
Yummy nice pic. I agree Jason has the nicest arms I like him in The Patriot and The State Within. Ive been watching The Brotherhood lately on Foxtel there are a couple of episodes there where his got no shirt I must say Jason has a nice chest yummy *

candyqty 11.05.09 - 09:00pm
im pretty embarrast 2 say ive never heard of any of those movies/shows.can anyone tell me what its about,movies,tv show? *

candyqty 11.05.09 - 09:01pm
netty why dont u introduce urself *

netty73 12.05.09 - 04:24am
Hello everyone my name is Annette Im a big fan of Harry Potter I have read all the books and seen all the Movies and watched all the making of all the movies I have all the merchandise that has come out and Im a big fan of Jason Isaacs. The brotherhood is a Television series which I think its on its third season on foxtel, cable TV its about a Irish family named the Caffee Family who live at Rhode Island Jason Isaacs plays badboy Michael Caffee and Aussie Jason Clarke plays his brother Tommy Caffee its basicly about the two brothers hence the name Brotherhood you can buy the first season on DVD. The State Within is about Sir Mark Brydon played by Jason Isaacs his a British Ambassador to Washington different things happen mostly about a terroist attack on a plane you can also watch this on Cable TV and buy it on Dvd its through BBC. *

candyqty 12.05.09 - 08:40pm
Isaacs as a badboy oooee.hehe.thx 4 explaining i dont get foxtel though.do get bbc. so does isaacs have an irish accent in the show,how would it work with his brittish accent *

jakimc 1.06.09 - 01:01pm
has ne1 seen the pic of fenrir/ron i put up in the files? greyback lks evilcool lol! also has ne1 seen the film Leon with Gary Oldman? i saw it ages ago bt watched it again recently, he is soooo hot in it heat.GIF its an excellent film n if u havent seen it....... Y? lol.GIF *

candyqty 1.06.09 - 09:48pm
gary oldman is s*x x xy! hehe and i have seen some greyback pix n hes pretty creepy face all scarED up and kinda dirty looking.they disscused it in mugglecast *

jakimc 6.07.09 - 06:09pm
during a press conference in london this wk 4 HBP Rupert Grint revealed that he had just recovered from swine flu, sayin it felt like regular flu with a really sore throat, bt thankfully he's fine now *

jakimc 9.07.09 - 09:42am
this is 4 akira - wot do ppl like/dislike bout draco? i feel kinda sorry 4 him cz i think his father has moulded him in2 a mini-lucius, which includes all his faults, i think he cd have been a better person if it wasnt 4 his fathers influence, bt i also like the evil streak in him as i think it gives the character more substance! i imagine he was a gr8 character 2 write bcz of this! *

akira12 9.07.09 - 02:35pm
Draco's fate is too bad. I really feel sorry bout that. But, that's why i like him so much. *

jakimc 9.07.09 - 05:04pm
hey akira did u c the pix of tom felton in the group files? theres 1 where his hair is a diff colour, its really cute cute.GIF *

candyqty 9.07.09 - 11:15pm
i agree with that but i think sometimes he enjoys beeing horrible..like u can tell that his character looks down on ppl who are not 2 his standards *

jakimc 9.07.09 - 11:57pm
bt is that bcz of how he was raised? i think he still has a concience tho dontknow.GIF *

candyqty 10.07.09 - 12:54am
oh yeah i do believe that its partly the way he was raised. u cant grow up in an enviroment like that an nOt be prejudist *

candyqty 10.07.09 - 12:57am
prejudist is like racist. so yeah, u can say it was his upbringing but there are times that u see the character like...go beyond just being discriminatory he's just MEAN *

akira12 10.07.09 - 12:58am
Not draco fault if he looks so arrogant. If he born on weasley family, he wouldn't looks down on people. *

akira12 10.07.09 - 01:16am
@ jakimc: Im sorry i already have all of them (except tom pict no6. Where do you get that?! He look soo d*mn cute!!). Yeah i agree! He look soooo cute with that hair (love the hair!). But for me, he looks cute in every pict (of course!). Anyway, i hate pict no4. Why he's with emma??? (it make me jealous!) *

jakimc 10.07.09 - 08:08am
i got all the pix from abphone.com n theres plenty more on there yes.GIF the 1 of tom n emma is probably taken @ a premier 4 1 of the films so the whole cast will have been there 2gether, dont b jealous akira hug.GIF *

akira12 10.07.09 - 09:07am
Oh, glad 2 hear that (phew!) Eeh, abphone.com right? I'll check it. Thanks Jakimc, you such a great person (love you.) *

jakimc 10.07.09 - 12:33pm
aw bless blush2.GIF lv u 2 hug.GIF *

sjm 14.07.09 - 06:23pm
Hey i have a question, do any of you know if fleur and bill are gonna be in this movie as any cast lists i can find theres no mention of them. I will be very dissappointed if they are left out, they play a big part in the book and in deathly hallows would be stupid if they not in it *

jakimc 14.07.09 - 07:29pm
hey sjm try searchin 4 the character list on wapedia, i'll have a lk l8r bt a bit busy now happy.GIF *

candyqty 14.07.09 - 07:35pm
Are the characters of Rufus Scrimgeour, the Dursleys, Bill Weasley, Fleur Delacour and the Gaunts in this movie? Rufus Scrimgeour, Bill Weasley, Fleur Delacour, the Gaunts, and the Dursleys are confirmed as omitted. Of course, with the omission of new Minister of Magic, Rufus Scrimgeour, comes the omission of the book's opening. This has been replaced in the movie by an attack on the Millennium Bridge by Death Eaters. An attack on a bridge was mentioned in the first chapter of the book, an attack ordered by Lord Voldemort as punishment for Cornelius Fudge's refusal to submit to blackmail. Bill Weasley has been confirmed as returning in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I, Clemence Poesy's(Fleur)agent confirmed she was in talks to reprise her role for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and Richard Griffiths confirmed he would be in Deathly Hallows, so it would be safe to assume that all the Dursleys are in. Bill Nighy has been cast as Rufus Scrimgeour and will appear in Deathly Hallows. *

1-> 7->>

* GodricsHollow Forum

Search:
topics replies

* GodricsHollow

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Create Your Own App Store