Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

GodricsHollow - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* GodricsHollow > Topics

Subject: Characters/Actors
Replies: 63 Views: 3936
6-<< 2-<

candyqty 14.07.09 - 07:37pm
So it seems that they have been casted for DH(part1) but i dont see how that could work being that they play such an important role in HBP *

candyqty 14.07.09 - 07:38pm
I got that from IBDB's FAQ's list (my friend was also wondering this) i guess we cant expect to see grayback attack Bill,at least not in this one *

sjm 14.07.09 - 07:50pm
Thankyou very much for the info candy. Have to admit that im not impressed, whats the point in having grayback in the movie if he not going to be seen attacking bill, looks like this movie not gonna make any sense either tuts *

candyqty 14.07.09 - 11:52pm
I was also thinking that what will the point be of having greyback then.I hope they atleast incorporate the bill-fleur storyline.like maybe ron can say 2 harryoh did u hear bill is getting married 2 fleur and later om say THERES A SLIGHT POSSIBILITY HE MIGHT TURN INTO A WAREWOLF! god how could that not be in the movie *

candyqty 14.07.09 - 11:55pm
U know what is a little odd...and i might be just making 2 much of this..but it sais Bill has been signed for DH part 1,and fleur has been signed for DH(i guess both)...can there be a possibility that they kill off Bills character in DH1? maybe just to give the book fans a surprise *

akira12 15.07.09 - 02:39am
Oh my god! ... *

akira12 15.07.09 - 11:08pm
I mean, omg.GIF oh my draco!! *

jakimc 15.07.09 - 11:55pm
gigglez.GIF *

jakimc 17.08.09 - 03:07pm
Have u ever thought bout how many character names end in 'us'? It just popped in2 my head when I was tryin 2 get 2 sleep last nite! Theres - severus, lucius, albus, sirius, remus, quirinus, abraxus, billius, seamus, filius, phineus, scorpius, regulus, rodolphus, argus, rubeus, bartemius! have i missed ne? *

jakimc 17.08.09 - 11:08pm
yes i did... cornelius! *

candyqty 21.08.09 - 05:33am
thats so bizarre.never noticed that..omg im creeped out.we gotta look into that *

jakimc 21.08.09 - 11:14am
i no amanda... thats wot i thought... i'll have a scout round l8r *

candyqty 27.06.10 - 08:36pm
I LOLed so much when I read this (even though I loveeee JB)
Dan Radcliffe: I thought Justin Bieber was a woman

When MTV spoke with Daniel Radcliffe at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park last week, they asked Dan about recent pop culture phenomenons such as pop music sensation Justin Bieber.
Hilariously, Dan says he wasn't sure of Justin's gender:
I only heard Justin Bieber for the first time two weeks ago, Radcliffe told MTV News. I genuinely thought it was a woman singing. I'd never heard it before. Is it big in England yet?

6-<< 2-<

* GodricsHollow Forum

Search:
topics replies

* GodricsHollow

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits