Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

GodricsHollow - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* GodricsHollow > Topics

Subject: Harry Potter books
Replies: 27 Views: 1685

jakimc 5.01.09 - 10:38pm
Discuss the books here - which was ur fave? did ne parts make u laugh or cry? wd u have written them any differently? *

candyqty 13.01.09 - 02:47am
I was thinking,in CoS, was the 1st time death was [really] a possibility,after seing ppl miraculously live,did u expect Diggory 2 some how come back in GoF?I kinda 4 a sec did think so.. :/ *

candyqty 13.01.09 - 02:51am
He shud be thankfull,if they didnt kill him off Rob Patterson prob wouldnt hv gotten Twilight..oh,eeuw *

jakimc 13.01.09 - 06:14pm
ye i kinda thought he wd cm bk 2 lol bt death was a huge part of hp with sum major characters kickin it lol *

candyqty 13.01.09 - 06:46pm
So,i say,i can understand..or well,accept that snape had 2 die but i think it was unnecisary,uncalled 4 ,lupin+tonks death ,dobbys death!? It doesnt make sence *

jakimc 13.01.09 - 06:54pm
in an ideal world i wdv lvd them all 2 live bt i think its jk's way of showin that life n its lessons r harsh also if a bk can make u laugh/cry/bring 4th emotion then the author has written a dam fine piece of wrk i did actually blub when snape n dumbledore died crying.GIF *

candyqty 14.01.09 - 01:04am
I did cry when dumbledore died,actually when Fawkes was singing thats when i lost it.and Snape,OMG,that was just.. Sad.but when the mugglecast did a chapter by chapter recap of DH,at Snapes death scene i realy cried *

jakimc 19.01.09 - 06:20pm
4 those in need of a J.K. fix i found an 800 word prequel 2 Harry Potter written by J.K. herself n have added it in the links! Very short bt very sweet yes.GIF *

candyqty 2.02.09 - 05:37pm
Jaks,being a fellow snape fan/fanatic,can u as honest as an HP reader..honestly say that u've been with snape from book 1 ? *

candyqty 2.02.09 - 05:41pm
I can honest to dumbledore,hand 2 my broom say that i've been with snape from book 1.never doubted him..nOt even in HBP..i may be one of the few but im happy i stuck with him.even though critisism of other hp fans *

jakimc 2.02.09 - 05:43pm
I'll b completely honest n say yes i was a fan from the wrd go! i lv mysterious n intriguin characters in ne story n snape was always that lol then 2 top it off 1 of my fave actors landed the part so that was a bonus bt yes snape has always been my fave! i bet he was an amazin part 2 write! *

candyqty 2.02.09 - 05:55pm
But have u ever doubted his place/whare his loyalties lie?even after HBP? *

jakimc 2.02.09 - 05:59pm
nope never did! i suppose i trusted dumbledore 2 b rite more than voldemort if ya no wot i mean whenever snape did sumthin that made it lk like he was on the dark side i jus read faster 2 find the explanaition 4 it cz i knew it wd b cmin lol *

candyqty 2.02.09 - 06:05pm
I understand.partly i trusted dumbledores judgement[eventhough he was obviously insane and way 2 secretive] and usually it didnt make sense for snape to be 'a bad guy' he could hv killed harry at any moment. *

jakimc 2.02.09 - 06:09pm
ur rite snape cdv offed harry @ ne time even saved his life many times i lved the touch rite @ the end of DH when u find out that harry named his son after him that was kinda snapes redemption n harrys 4giveness *

candyqty 2.02.09 - 06:17pm
Oh man i loooved that.i actually teared up when i read that..i'd love 2 read some kind of follow up by JKR of monuments of books/biography(yeey!) written about snape and what he did *

jakimc 3.02.09 - 06:08pm
hmm ye snapes life story wd b gd startin maybe from his mum @ skool n the background of his parents relationship! dumbledores life story wd b a gd read 2 with the relationship n battle with grindlewald *

jb2catz 10.02.09 - 02:05pm
i hv always been fascinated with dumbledore. he was a brilliant but secretive man n i lvd trying to figure out what his next move would be! i wept when richard harris the first dumbly in the movies died. it kind of ruined dumbledore for me in evry movie after that, though the new one is good in his own way. but hes not richard harris. *

jakimc 24.02.09 - 12:24pm
a question - the 1st time u heard of r.a.b. how much time did ya spend tryin 2 figure out who it was? i got almost obssessed with 1drin who it cd b n i never guessed it rite! *

candyqty 25.02.09 - 07:49pm
at first i went a lil crazy 2 but then my friend told me who it was n at first i didnt get it how it all worked but it fit so perfect with the end plot! especially kreacher telling all the house elves 2 defend his masters honor! UnBeliEvablE!!! *

jb2catz 27.02.09 - 08:15pm
r.a.b. drove me crazy, too, but i knew that in typical j.k. fashion he would be a perfect piece of the puzzle and an apt rival of voldemorts. and i was right! perfect story for the black family! *

candyqty 27.02.09 - 10:24pm
so..in typical jk fashion..what was the explenation of the veil in the department of mysteries? u never know with her how a plot will work out *

jakimc 27.02.09 - 10:34pm
i assumed it was in the dept of mysteries cz it was just that... a mystery! *

jakimc 30.07.09 - 05:40pm
well... last wk i started readin the bks from PS again n i've just finished CoS... on 2 PoA... i think i've read the 1st 3 a million times bt the last 2 only a cpl n it still amazes me how much i missed 1st time round yes.GIF just thought id tell u lol.GIF *

candyqty 31.07.09 - 05:51am
Yea,you not only miss alot but there are things u never bothered to pay attention to that looking back at it its creepy *

jakimc 26.08.09 - 06:36pm
just found out sumthin interestin... an accomplished author by the name of G. Norman Lippert has written 2 bks (in bk form and online) followin on from the HP series that centre round James Potter (harrys son) n his adventures @ hogwarts! im off 2 c if i can find them n hopefully will posts links 2 them excited.GIF *

candyqty 28.08.09 - 07:20am
that sounds pretty interesting but i would say its a fan fiction so eventhough im not interested in fanfic i'll give it a try *

jakimc 28.08.09 - 11:15am
i managed 2 dld the 1st book in pdf 4mat bt havent started it yet, lippert has a web site with this n his other bks on, i will add his site in the links *

* GodricsHollow Forum

Search:
topics replies

* GodricsHollow

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits