Waiting to see snape love.GIF and dombledore *

janfer 10.06.09 - 07:26pm
We know jaki lol that u r desperate and anxious to see the movie lol.GIF *

janfer 10.06.09 - 07:33pm
Be strong lol and wait a little more lol. 1 more month. lol4.GIF *

candyqty 10.06.09 - 09:15pm
waiting to see dumbledores death scene *

jakimc 28.06.09 - 01:54pm
extra large box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans 2 the 1st person 2 post after seein Half Blood Prince yumyum.GIF *

candyqty 29.06.09 - 12:45am
hahaha.u can owl it over 2 me *

tak 5.07.09 - 09:31am
I really loved to watch harry potter ,hey btw anyone know where do i can download harry potter 4 video ? *

enliven 5.07.09 - 09:34am
reading.GIF *

jakimc 5.07.09 - 06:52pm
hey tak n enliven hello.GIF gd 2 have u with us grin.GIF y dont u visit the sorting ceremony topic n place urselves in a house n cm n join us in members chat, thats where we all hang out lol.GIF tak if ur lkin 4 clips from the films try these sites - vuclip, abphone, zedge - free 2 dld vids spin.GIF *

janfer 5.07.09 - 07:09pm
Nice, new friends.! grin.GIF *

jakimc 5.07.09 - 07:15pm
hmm i like new friends... cdnt eat a whole 1 tho rofl.GIF *

jakimc 11.07.09 - 04:39pm
woohoo PoA is on tv atm lol.GIF ah sirius kiss.GIF *

akira12 11.07.09 - 06:03pm
2 days ago, GoF is on tv too, on 1 of the indonesian channel. *

jakimc 11.07.09 - 08:43pm
well just watched PoA, followed by a tv special - the makin of HBP!!! wot can i say... it lks FAN TAS TIC! fred n georges shop lks amazin, fenrir lks eeeeeevil (his real life profession is a cage fighter!!!) dan n rupert cdnt stop laughin on 1 line - PIE... thats all ron had 2 say... PIE... n he just cdnt do it without crackin up lmao.GIF michael gambon is soooo funny n little hero fiennes-tiffin is a brilliant actor 4 1 so young! oh guys its gonna b WKD excited.GIF *

akira12 11.07.09 - 09:07pm
What?!! Making of HBP?? I didn't watch it!! omg.GIF oh my Draco!! crying.GIF *

janfer 11.07.09 - 11:50pm
lol.GIF oh akira. Btw, i saw the HBO first look of Hbp and is 20 minutes and its amazing 2. And Draco looks s*xy wearing black clothes. Mmmm *

akira12 12.07.09 - 12:22am
Mmmm nod.GIF *

candyqty 12.07.09 - 06:30am
oh my god litterally like 5 channels are all having a harry potter film marathon or HP week.i dont mind watching the mvies but i refuse to watch any 'making of' or 'behind the scenes' or interviews with actors.i really want 2 be totally surprised as much as i can be for the film.it takes away some of the magic when u have basically seen every shot in the film (they did that for OotP) *

candyqty 12.07.09 - 06:31am
for OotP there were full scenes being shown on tv..i dont like that.when ur in the theater u'll be like ,ah seen it,seen it..nothing new *

akira12 12.07.09 - 07:00am
Ah, i see... But i couldn't help it, i miss draco so much... *

jakimc 13.07.09 - 05:26pm
hey jan i just realised how hard its gonna b watchin HBP after readin the snarry stories lol.GIF we'll b sat there, droolin over snape n harry, thinkin 'ok they shd b snoggin by now' gigglez.GIF *

candyqty 14.07.09 - 07:46pm
hahaha.akward!

candyqty 14.07.09 - 07:49pm
OOOOOMMMMMMDDDDDD!!!!! ONE more day!!!!
TOMORROW!!! MA~NANA!MORGEN!MA~NAN!1 MORE DAY 4 HBP! im soooo exited so exited! *

janfer 16.07.09 - 12:30am
Oh yeah! I dont remember the name but the one that harry is holding a bucket of ice and polyjuice, in the summer, i love that 1 and the ties that bind. Im gonna be waiting 4 something to happen lol like in the story. lol.GIF *

jayke28 17.07.09 - 10:07pm
I've seen the latest film. And I have to say I was disappointed in it. It was nice to see that the young actor that was murdered, was the main part of his scene. *

candyqty 24.07.09 - 09:44pm
yea i agree the marcus belby scene was a little creepy 2 watch knowing he died shortly after fiming that. *

candyqty 24.07.09 - 09:54pm
as for characters i think the weasley twins looked great(well i love them so obviously).ron was not looking to good,glad he had his usuall atleast 1 blood hell per film..ginny was surprisingly beautiful.Harry looked better then he had in any of the previous films,my favorite dan look! Hermione sinds PoA has looked great(she didnt move her eyebrows as much when talking thank merlin) McGonagall was so frail and she looked so old! snape,fabulous as ever was kinda..well it looked like he gained a little weight but,wonderfull as always HeLlo.least fav ppl would be the characters narcissa malfoy she was not what i imagened her 2 be.and Slughorn!oh man,every scene he was in i would whisper to my friend he is so 'mr.bean-ish'! fav characters would be Mclaggen oeF s*xy!and strangely Draco!he looked so good i would even say s*xy in his suit in one of the last scenes! I think u'll like it akira,ull love it *

akira12 24.07.09 - 10:28pm
Manda, actually i haven't watch it, n i think i would not watch it. sad.GIF You guys know the bomb accident in Ritz hotel in my country, Indonesia? It was scared me!! I'm too afraid, even just to watch draco on theater. Coz, the police said, maybe there r more bomb, just waiting to exploded. So i wont take the risky. I'm so sad right now. So sad... Coz like u guys know, i miss draco so much!!! crying.GIF well, i think i would buy some pirated dvd to watch it... *

candyqty 25.07.09 - 08:41am
akira i feel so horrible for u like i know it makes ur country look bad when things like that happen but if the own citizens are a afraid to go out its obvious that its an outside attack.i hope u get the pirated version atleast cuz i know this will be ur favorite.i wish i could send it 2 u.believe me draco looks smoking hot in this one.u shouldnt take the risk because it just wouldnt be worth it.i hope things get better quickly over there that must be scary *

akira12 25.07.09 - 10:15am
Thank you manda. I hope i can say more than that. But, sorry!! My english is very bad, n i dont know what i hav to say!! Yeah, i'll look the pirated dvd. I bet just like u say, draco is great in the movie! , i've waited this movie for so long!! N now that in accident just happen!! I'll curse the terrorist behind that. I mean, he make lots of people die! Lots of people lost their family in that accident!! He's truly evil!! *

jakimc 30.07.09 - 06:27pm
im goin 2 c it on wednesday... bounce.GIF im goin2 c it on wednesday... excited.GIF woo hoo *

candyqty 31.07.09 - 05:46am
ohhh jaki there are great snape scenes and i litterally squeeled when they were showing his house i was like whispering to my friend snape's house,snape's house! yaay *

candyqty 31.07.09 - 05:49am
And you know something I realized today,even if the movie was bad or for some reason i didnt end up liking it...One of the best parts was the experiance,it was my first hp premier.went with all my friends,there were tons of fans around discussing hp before and after the movie.The sfeer was just so great that i think i got more exited for the event then the actual movie haha *

janfer 4.08.09 - 03:13am
I love a few things in the movie but really, really, i didnt like it. They didnt put to much attention to the 6th movie cus they were making the 6th and the 7 together. But i cryed when dombledore died. *

jakimc 5.08.09 - 07:22pm
well... i went... i watched... N I LOVED IT... OMG IT WAS BRILLIANT... yes ok there was sooo much missin from it bt i went without ne expectations n i wasnt disappointed AT ALL... i think if ur a bk fan u have 2 4get bout the bks n just enjoy the films as they r! amanda, i was the same as u, lovin the experience altho the cinema was practically empty, just me, hubby n another cpl, it was gr8! the bit with spinners end i was like 'im in snapes house - IM IN SNAPES HOUSE WEEEEEEE lol i had so many LOL moments - ron n harry fightin over the potions txt, ron tryin out 4 keeper, cormac pukin on snape lol.GIF im still buzzin lol.GIF *

jakimc 5.08.09 - 07:29pm
more LOL moments - dumbly sayin 'can i use ur loo' 2 slughorn pmpl.GIF n tellin harry he needed a shave pmpl.GIF neville as a waiter pmpl.GIF harry sayin he wud ask sum1 cool 2 go 2 sluggys bash n then it showed luna in THAT DRESS pmpl.GIF ron fallin bkwrds off sluggys sofa pmpl.GIF the thing bout dumblys death that made me blubb wasnt the avada or him fallin or him layin on the ground it was when every1 raised their wands, i was like 'oh jeez' blubb blubb lol AND mollys face when the burrow was on fire crying.GIF *

candyqty 5.08.09 - 08:41pm
I agree jaki there were some real lol moments like harry after drinking felix felicis he was so drunk-ish hahha funny.and the book part too *

janfer 6.08.09 - 03:25am
Oh yeah, about molly and that moment when every1 raised their wands i felt the same jaki. Ooooh! The moment when harry is drowning in the cave, that part with dumbledore its amazing. And something funny is when snape tell to dumbledore that he ask to much, and then he pass next to harry and both look each other, i said: yes, lol forgetting about the movie and thinking about snarry. lol.GIF *

akira12 6.08.09 - 04:27am
I haven't watch it crying.GIF I HAVEN'T WATCH IT!!! Aaaakh!!! *

candyqty 6.08.09 - 05:53am
Yes.the part when dumbledore is drinking the water and hes all psyco n crazy...there is no way richard harris could have pulled that off!like honestly i couldnt see him doing that and so well! Gambon was pretty good in that scene *

janfer 6.08.09 - 12:19pm
And the part with the fire in the cave, wow *

minmei 13.08.09 - 02:50pm
Just saw Half Blood Prince this week. Man its fantastic!!! Snape is awesome. love to get personal with him. they shud show more of him in home town. *

jakimc 13.08.09 - 03:10pm
totally agree minmei yes.GIF serious lack of snape action in the films! *

jakimc 13.08.09 - 07:00pm
ok... i think i noticed a blooper in PoA... rite @ the beginnin when harry is doin his homework in bed, he's usin 'lumos maxima' surely he was usin magic outside skool @ age 13!!! *

candyqty 13.08.09 - 07:58pm
my friend and i once discussed this ,like i think it was either a movie mistake or maybe its not really a spell i dont know *

candyqty 13.08.09 - 08:02pm
I agree needed mOre Snape!!!but there wasnt any more snape at home scenes in the book.so...i didnt expect to see any more then what was shown *

janfer 14.08.09 - 01:06am
Did any of u guy notice that snape's hair look with more style, and less oily and i thing that he got a few pounds more. Well, he look awesome 4 me. *

6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

* GodricsHollow Forum

Search:
topics replies

* GodricsHollow

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Create Your Own App Store