Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

GodricsHollow - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* GodricsHollow > Topics

Subject: Harry Potter Discrimination
Replies: 78 Views: 1801
1-> 7->>

candyqty 29.04.09 - 03:35am
Have any of u experienced any kind of embarassing hp related moments of had anybody diss u because ur an HP fan???what do u think of ppl who discriminate hp/or other fandoms(just cause they're considered nerdy)? *

candyqty 29.04.09 - 03:44am
The reason i thought of this topic is cuz just 2day[at school],my best friend n i were discussing hp japanese trailer n these 2 guys got up n said 'in an obviously loud' way..''omg,lets get outta here''.i kinda knw them so i knw they wrnt serious but my friend he got so red n ashamed *

candyqty 29.04.09 - 03:48am
I am totally unashamed 2 announce that im a huge hp fan..ppl find it either funny or they diss it ,like 2 say its riddiculous.. *

candyqty 29.04.09 - 03:57am
I hv a teacher who is totally agains HP..agains the bible..cuz its witchcraft etc. Oh,whateva.. And funny thing,my leastfav teacher is an hp fan..uuurrrggg akward! *

candyqty 29.04.09 - 04:01am
I think i hv great friends.there not fans but they so support it though.like when me n my friend start getting into it they like go into idle mode..like,oh,wake me up when its done.haha.and now theyre movie fans so thats great *

skanda 29.04.09 - 04:02am
In india frenz usually dont discuss hp stuff other than borrowing books.its the parents who discriminate hp.my parents dont want me to read anything with a forgien author! *

candyqty 29.04.09 - 04:04am
I have a friend/classmate who likes lord of the rings..i'd diss him like 'omg,so horrible'..i watched the first mvie..wow,i was so hooked.i love it.im reading the book.its really big/alot!i draw the line at starwars..startrek or whatever..oh,hell no *

candyqty 29.04.09 - 04:07am
We totally discuss it! Like alot..any new news and me n my friend either msg/chat/discuss at school.. Im so happy i hv a fellow fan 2 share all news/book discusions/MOVIE PREMIER 2 share with *

candyqty 29.04.09 - 04:10am
Oh skanda,i think thats horrible..my mother loves 2 read just like me.i cant imagen her saying i cant read something.id laugh at her *

skanda 29.04.09 - 04:11am
When OoTP movie came,i somehow managed to get 2 ticks.me and my girl secretly planned to go.but my gals grandmom expired and she couldnt come.i didnt want to waste the tick so i took my dad with me.and the most awkward moment was when harry kisses cho.after the movie my dad told me tat i'm not allowed to see anymore hp movies coz they have adult scenes....! But he doesnt know wat all i and my girl get up to!!! *

skanda 29.04.09 - 04:18am
I know its baseless.coz if its a physics thermodynamics book by a forgien author then its fine but if its for casuall reading only great indian authors.tats why me and my dad keep fighting for silly reasons. He still doesnt know the way i've grown up.he thinks i'm a small kid who needs advice from him for every single thing.tats wat happens in most of the families in india. *

janfer 29.04.09 - 02:53pm
No he pasado por eso candy, and i'm not afraid to tell that im 34 and im a huge fan of hp books and movies and lord of the r. too. *

janfer 29.04.09 - 02:57pm
hearts.GIF i love you snape hearts.GIF and dumbledore. *

candyqty 30.04.09 - 02:19am
me 2 janfer everybody who knows me knows im a huge hp fan! i totally show my obsession.n u know whats great they may laugh but if they see an hp merchandise they think of me maybe even buy it so no probs there! skanda,i cant ever live in india.i might be considered a 'rebel' just by the way i talk haha *

candyqty 30.04.09 - 02:21am
kissing scene was adult? oh ur dad needs 2 get with the times,seriously seriously.i hope u dont think like that 2.n what do u n ur girl get up 2,holding hands???badass *

skanda 30.04.09 - 12:24pm
Nah.i dont think like tat at all. And do you really want to know wat i and my girl get upto when we are alone? Lets put it this way, we still havent had a baby coz we are still considered a minor or else rest everything. *

skanda 30.04.09 - 12:27pm
We had also got caught once smooching in a public transport bus by the tickets guy and i had to bribe him to keep his mouth shut. My face had become as red as ron's hair and she kept on giggling untill we got down! *

janfer 30.04.09 - 01:34pm
Wow, skanda!!! wow.GIF. *

candyqty 1.05.09 - 12:51am
oh man.thats the best story u got? ud get scared at the stories i have ha ha ha *

janfer 1.05.09 - 02:15am
The wild, dark, gotic candy!!!! PERV!!! *

skanda 1.05.09 - 05:18am
Ah i've always liked wild stories. So amanda, lets hear it then! *

candyqty 1.05.09 - 11:46pm
are crazy no way..thats evidence this is a family group *

emmy2009 3.05.09 - 08:41pm
I don't mean 2 boast,but i'm the greatest hp fan in my class,school n maybe even my town,people sometimes call me wizard jst bcos of my love of d books n movies,i don't care cuz wat people do don't bother me *

janfer 4.05.09 - 03:43am
To jaki, skanda, candy, emmy, jenn and the rest. What do u think about the ppl that says , I DONT LIKE HP MOVIES OR BOOKS, IT s*ckS, or ITS BORING, ITS ONLY 4 KIDS, etc . . .? Do u think they dont have good taste on movies, or dont have good imagination, or not intelligent? *

skanda 4.05.09 - 10:14am
Hmmm...jan! It all actually depends on the individual perception.and we cant say they dont have Gud taste for this reason. But we can be sure tat its not kiddish thing. Coz we all arent exactly kids now are we?? Some of you yourselves have kids and the other rest of us are hoping to have soon. So basically there is no age bar for hp stuff!!! *

emmy2009 4.05.09 - 12:37pm
4 me i think they don't have taste n are just 2 shallow 2 love the movies n books *

jakimc 4.05.09 - 01:30pm
hmm... every1 is entitled 2 their own opinion n thats ok if they have given hp a go n didnt like it then fine wot gets me is the ppl that spout off without havin even seen the films or read the bks! *

candyqty 5.05.09 - 03:16pm
i think its just ignorance.they dont know.like jan said if they read/see a movie or 1 of the books then say they hate it..ill totally respect that u dont like that genre or something.but its riddiculous 2 say its kids books if u havnt even given it a try.i myself was against hp before i started reading it so..Harry Potter fans ROCK.every body els s*ckssss girlblum.GIF *

candyqty 5.05.09 - 03:18pm
n i agree with emme 2,who doesnt like HP..how could u not! even my mother who hates sci-fi/fantasy movies likes the hp mvies! hallo ! osea! *

candyqty 5.05.09 - 03:19pm
ohw,in my previous post i said i agree with jan,its jaki who said it +++ *

candyqty 5.05.09 - 03:23pm
my boyfriend is totally agains hp,says its a kids book..oh.he thinks that way because the movies (wich he has seen prob all 10 min total of) seem childish.i have 2 agree that the first 2 movies are morRE kidfriendly but so were the books.they gradualy got darker.hes a book reader so..ill eventually convince him evil_plan.GIF *

janfer 5.05.09 - 03:30pm
Hey candy, ur back! Great! I was missing ur funny comments. grin2.GIF. *

candyqty 5.05.09 - 03:31pm
my lame comments *

janfer 5.05.09 - 03:32pm
That clipart is wierd. grin.GIF better. *

emmy2009 5.05.09 - 03:32pm
Some of the dudes i hang out wit in skul tinks hp is like so lame while others tinks its cool....i can't believe how a normal human being can hate a movie or a book as cool as hp....men i totaly love hp,its the greatest movie n book ever...tanx j.k. rowling n warner bros 2 *

janfer 5.05.09 - 03:34pm
Lame? No way. I already laugh on magic couple in ur comment. *

candyqty 5.05.09 - 03:36pm
i know what u mean emmy. even my aunt who is..erg,in her 50+ lovEs HP movies.a few days ago my friend who is negative about most things actually said 'who doesnt like harry potter!' when he heard from my friend that someone said they hated HP *

janfer 5.05.09 - 03:37pm
Im with u emmy. thumbsup.GIF *

janfer 5.05.09 - 03:38pm
thumb_up.GIF *

skanda 5.05.09 - 03:42pm
My girlfriend doesnt think its childish either. Tats why i was able to persuade her to join this group as most of you might have noticed in the couple magic topic. *

emmy2009 5.05.09 - 04:58pm
I love u guys,all of u are great *

candyqty 5.05.09 - 05:27pm
awwwww love2.GIF u 2..its hard 2 find nice decent..normal ppl 2 talk 2 about everything especially harry potter *

emmy2009 5.05.09 - 06:27pm
Tanx candy,i really appreciate ur feelings *

skanda 5.05.09 - 06:33pm
Yeaaah!!! I love all you guys too! Its actually hard to find ppl interested in our interests.i tried to find ppl who like hobby elec stuff but found none. So here i am since 2 months and its really great..... *

skanda 5.05.09 - 08:11pm
Jai jai godricshollow! hurray.GIF *

candyqty 5.05.09 - 08:51pm
what other interests do u guys have? any reality shows u guys like 2 watch,fav band,movie u saw recently that u would recomend,books? any hobbys/sports? kids/school/work? *

janfer 5.05.09 - 09:10pm
inlove.GIF i feel the same about u guys. J.k rowling, i bow to you. *

emmy2009 5.05.09 - 09:14pm
Im just a normal l5y old nigerian,other than hp,i luv movies like pirates of the caribbean n 007 james bond,also i luv anime n cartoons like naruto n ben 10,4 books-treasure island,silas marner......... *

janfer 5.05.09 - 09:21pm
If you want a good book to relax and think wisely i recomend u El Caballero de la Armadura Oxidada. It about the wizard Merlin. I love that book. wizard.GIF *

emmy2009 5.05.09 - 09:26pm
From the title,that book is obviously french n i can't speak it....although i waz taught french in skul,i didn't actually pay much of my attention 2 the language *

janfer 5.05.09 - 10:53pm
Its in spanish emmy. Hey, before hp i saw a movie about a shcool 4 witches The worst witch. Anybody has seen it? On vuclips u can find it. The worst witch halloween special. *

1-> 7->>

* GodricsHollow Forum

Search:
topics replies

* GodricsHollow

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits