Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

GodricsHollow - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* GodricsHollow > Topics

Subject: Random HP facts/news/funnies
Replies: 55 Views: 2254
1-> 7->>

candyqty 10.05.09 - 06:23pm
just any kind of random funny facs or news u heard or any kind of information u can find about hp *

candyqty 10.05.09 - 06:26pm
i was watching a hannah montanna marathon a few days ago.in 2 diff episodes hannah mentioned 'lord voldemort' and 'harry potter and the deathly hallows'.so i was curious,is she a fan? *

candyqty 10.05.09 - 06:28pm
so it was difficult to google that but all i found was that she hasnt read the books but she has been to ootp premier so maybe shes just a movie fan *

candyqty 10.05.09 - 06:30pm
so then i was thinking. .what other celebrity hp fans are there? i know lakers player kobe bryant and his wife are HUGE fans and hes not afraid 2 say it.he even reads them 2 his daughters *

candyqty 10.05.09 - 06:32pm
i can remember ive seen in people magazine a picture of ben affleck reading HBP i think he even had it 3 days before the official release date *

candyqty 10.05.09 - 06:36pm
the president barack obama his wife michelle and there 2 daughters are also fans.obama admitts he's read all the books! thats so cool!! *

candyqty 10.05.09 - 06:46pm
A source told Britain's The Sun newspaper: Michael Jackson is a huge fan of the 'Harry Potter' books and films. he's bought a ton of memerabilia for his collection.michael is said to be such a big Harry Potter fan he owns a first edition copy of JK Rowling's debut novel Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, which is worth around 20,000 *

candyqty 10.05.09 - 06:47pm
*dollars *

candyqty 10.05.09 - 06:53pm
jonah hill the star of superbad (wich is a hilarious movie but very rated R) is also a big book fan *

candyqty 10.05.09 - 06:55pm
Amanda Bynes (Hairspray star): I hope J.K. Rowling finds a way to extend it so it can continue on and it never actually ends. How about that? Like Harry Potter in his 30s. You know what I mean? Like married life. *

candyqty 10.05.09 - 06:57pm
when Queen Latifah was asked what she thought would happen in DH: We could let him die, but he's a wizard, so let him come back. You know, if Voldemort could bring his back, then d*mn it, let Harry bring his self back. How about this ending? Don't end! queen latifah is not someone u would expect 2 be a fan! omd! *

candyqty 10.05.09 - 07:02pm
i think adam sandler also likes hp maybe the movies *

jakimc 10.05.09 - 10:55pm
gr8 topic amanda yes.GIF think i mentioned in another topic Ian Brown (singer from Stone Roses - a british indie group) likes hp n played a small role in PoA *

candyqty 11.05.09 - 02:32am
Evanna Lynch (luna lovegood) was actually a big fan when she auditioned 4 the part.unbelievable she heard about the open casting through mugglenet! she was a true fan hopeing 2 get in the movies *

jakimc 11.05.09 - 10:22am
here's a random fact i heard durin an interview with jason isaacs - it was thnx 2 dan radcliffe that lucius ended up with the infamous silver snake-topped cane housin his wand, when jason pitched the idea @ a cast meetin dan said 'now THAT is cool'... n the rest, as they say, is history! *

candyqty 11.05.09 - 08:55pm
nice.n i love his wand its totally different *

candyqty 16.05.09 - 10:08pm
lmU1APFZOHZaXcsvyAb0.jpg
Little Known Facts About Daniel Radcliffe

candyqty 16.05.09 - 10:09pm
Daniel Radcliffe was born on July 23, 1989 in the London suburb of Fulham. He is lucky to have loving and supportive parents who work hard protect and guide him. *

candyqty 16.05.09 - 10:11pm
Daniel's father, Alan, is a literary agent and his mother, Marcia, is a casting agent. He is of mixed religions as his father is a protestant from Northern Ireland and his mother is Jewish and from Ess*x, England. *

candyqty 16.05.09 - 10:13pm
By the age of five Daniel Radcliffe had been bitten by the acting bug. He landed his first acting role in 2000 as David in an on screen version of David Copperfield. *

candyqty 16.05.09 - 10:14pm
Daniel Radcliffe had to beat hundreds of other boys to win the role. The next acting role for Daniel Radcliffe came in 2001 when he appeared in the film The Tailor of Panama which stared Pierce Brosnan. *

candyqty 16.05.09 - 10:16pm
What came next is what made Daniel Radcliffe a household name around the world. He would be able to help bring to life the world of JK Rowling as Harry Potter in the film version of the first book The Philosophers Stone. *

candyqty 16.05.09 - 10:17pm
The search for the right person to play Harry Potter was long as those involved want to make sure they didn't get it wrong. It was at a play that it was agreed to allow Daniel Radcliffe to audition for the part of Harry Potter. *

candyqty 16.05.09 - 10:18pm
The producer of the film, David Heyman saw Daniel and knew he had his Harry. *

candyqty 16.05.09 - 10:19pm
When Daniel found out he had the roll of Harry Potter he was sitting at home in the bath. He was so happy and shocked by receiving the roll that he even woke up in the middle of the night to ask his dad if it was really true. *

candyqty 16.05.09 - 10:20pm
With the success of the first film and his portrayal of Harry Potter greatly accepted by fans everywhere Daniel Radcliffe was signed up to do the next three Harry Potter films. *

candyqty 16.05.09 - 10:23pm
Also Daniel Radcliffe has officially signed on to complete the series and do the sixth and seventh Harry Potter films. *

candyqty 16.05.09 - 10:25pm
His work outside of the Harry Potter films may only be known to hard core Harry Potter fans. In 2005 Daniel Radcliff set out to expand is acting resume and prove that he wasn't just Harry Potter. .. *

candyqty 16.05.09 - 10:26pm
His first step in this was the December Boys, an independent film set in the south of Australia. Daniel Radcliffe also appeared in an episode of the UK comedy hit Extras, proving he is growing up and able to deal with more mature material and make fun *

candyqty 16.05.09 - 10:26pm
..of himself *

candyqty 16.05.09 - 10:27pm
In 2007 Daniel took his biggest step away from Harry Potter and obtained his most serious and challenging role yet. This is the role of a disturbed seventeen year old young man in the London west end production of Equus. *

candyqty 16.05.09 - 10:28pm
This role deals with a number of mature themes showing a totally side of Daniel Radcliffe's talents much to the surprise of his fans and non-fans. The opening of Equus was a success. Critics praised Daniel Racliffe for his outstanding performance *

candyqty 16.05.09 - 10:30pm
He is a huge fan of films with his favourites being What's Easting Gilbert Grape and 12 Angry Men. Daniel is also a lover of music, particularly punk music. Some of his favourite bands include The Clash, The Pixies, the s*x Pistols and The Killers *

candyqty 16.05.09 - 10:31pm
Besides being a lover of listening to music Dan is also plays the bass guitar.
It is also *

candyqty 16.05.09 - 10:32pm
It is also a little known fact about Daniel Radcliffe that he has a keen interest in cooking and tries to find the time to develop his culinary skills. He even provided his popular UK fan site with his favourite recipe, Baked Gnocchi Bolognaise *

candyqty 16.05.09 - 10:33pm
Daniel Radcliffe is also involved in charity work. His charity work has in included the support of autism and terminally ill children. The main organisation that Daniel Radcliffe supports is Demelza House children's hospice. *

candyqty 16.05.09 - 10:34pm
The future for Daniel Radcliffe is looking bright. He has become the youngest person other than royalty to have a portrait of him hanging in the National Portrait Gallery. *

candyqty 16.05.09 - 10:35pm
Sources:
http://www.danradcliffe.co.uk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Radcliffe *

candyqty 22.05.09 - 04:34pm
Alan Rickman actually avoids giving interviews because he says he doesnt want 2 ruin any plots for the fans. isnt that sooo sweet *

candyqty 22.05.09 - 04:36pm
doesnt anybody els have any info? *

candyqty 1.06.09 - 02:23am
Known Legilimens:
Albus Dumbledore,
Bellatrix Lestrange ,
Salazar Slytherin ,
Severus Snape ,
Lord Voldemort *

candyqty 1.06.09 - 02:30am
In Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, it was revealed that Bellatrix had trained Draco Malfoy in Occlumency; presumably she had to be able to penetrate his mind with Legilimency in order to teach him how to repel such an attack. *

candyqty 1.06.09 - 09:51pm
DOeSNT ANYBODY ELS HAVE ANYTHING??? u guys s*ck *

jakimc 1.06.09 - 10:09pm
lolly.GIF lol.GIF k k i will search 4 sumthin *

candyqty 22.06.09 - 06:47pm
Has anyone noticed that in OotP movie,Lord Voldemort is wearing a Giorgio-Armani suit! how un-wizardly of him! haha.GIF *

candyqty 22.06.09 - 06:57pm
In that same OotP movie Harry wears Converse shoes,and ive seen in HBP movie posters that he's wearing Converse again.. how cool.Harry is so muggle *

a.l.d.06 20.07.09 - 07:22am
I live not to far away from alnwick castle which has been used as hogwarts in films dance3.GIF *

janfer 21.07.09 - 05:05am
Thats amazing. *

jayke28 21.07.09 - 08:58am
Shirley Henderson, who plays Moaning Myrtle, is an actress who was in her middle to late 30s when she played the role! I thought she was years younger than that! *

akira12 22.07.09 - 12:54am
What?! She's that old? *

janfer 22.07.09 - 03:55am
Wow, i didnt know that. *

1-> 7->>

* GodricsHollow Forum

Search:
topics replies

* GodricsHollow

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups