Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

GodricsHollow - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* GodricsHollow > Topics

Subject: Silly HP questions
Replies: 39 Views: 2774

jakimc 17.07.09 - 05:15pm
just a bit of fun - if u have a silly question regardin the Potterverse ask here n maybe 1 of r ever-helpful members mite b able 2 help! pumpkin pasties 4 the member with the best/funniest/silliest answers! (serious questions go in the other topics plz lol.GIF) *

jakimc 17.07.09 - 05:17pm
i was 1drin wot older wizards (like Dumbledore) wd wear as underwear under their long robes? i cant imagine Dumbly buyin Calvin Kliens lol.GIF *

skanda 17.07.09 - 05:55pm
I guess they wear petticoats or they use complicated bit of magic to create magical underwears which comes with self cleaning features! clap.GIF *

jakimc 17.07.09 - 09:03pm
roflmao.GIF skanda *

sjm 17.07.09 - 09:40pm
Maybe they dont wear underwear at all lol *

jakimc 17.07.09 - 10:20pm
argh... dont do that 2 me sjm... u no im thinkin of snape goin commando now heat.GIF phew... lol.GIF *

sjm 17.07.09 - 10:33pm
Hm thats actually a very nice mental image, commando snape yummy lol *

jayke28 17.07.09 - 10:46pm
I wonder if mcgonagal ever dated one of the other teachers? *

jakimc 17.07.09 - 10:50pm
hmm... well it cant b dumbledore... unless it was her that made him drive on the other side of the road lol.GIF AND ITS NOT SNAPE gigglez.GIF can u c her with flitwick rofl.GIF or hagrid rofl.GIF *

jayke28 18.07.09 - 12:10am
Maybe she had a thing for Slughorn! *

janfer 18.07.09 - 02:59am
Imagine that u r narcissa begging snape's help for ur husband and son, what would u do? Cry? Beg? Tell him I WOULD DO ANYTHING U WANT. She was stupid. When she took his hand that was a great moment for? *

jayke28 18.07.09 - 10:12am
Narcissa is Sirius's sister, right? Is it possible that narcissa and snape had a school romance? *

janfer 18.07.09 - 01:12pm
Now im jealous! lol.GIF yeah it could be possible. *

jakimc 18.07.09 - 02:06pm
nope sirius had a brother, regulus! narcissa is sister 2 bellatrix n andromeda, who is tonks mum! sirius n narcissa r cousins! *

jakimc 18.07.09 - 02:10pm
lucius is a few yrs older than snape so im assumin narcissa is older than snape 2 n she wd probably have left hogwarts n already b with lucius by the time snape got over his thing with lily (altho he never really got over her) i sound like im graspin @ straws here bt 4 mine n jans sanity i needed 2 figure out snapes love life lol.GIF *

jakimc 27.07.09 - 05:49pm
this isnt really a silly question bt i mite have found a flaw in jkr's plot shock.GIF we all no bout the time turner n wot it does, bt y didnt ne1 think 2 use it after cedric was killed? or sirius? in fact y cdnt dumbledore use 1 2 go bk 2 when tom riddle was a kid n give him a slap n sort him out???? rofl.GIF so really ne thing that happened cd b changed, gets quite confusin if u really start 2 think bout it lol.GIF *

akira12 27.07.09 - 06:03pm
Waow! I didn't notice that! *

a.l.d.06 27.07.09 - 09:40pm
shocked.GIF *

janfer 28.07.09 - 03:21am
clap.GIF wow jaki, thats not a silly question.GIF, is a good1. I never thought that. *

candyqty 28.07.09 - 06:22am
I have thought of that 100 times.the simple answer is then HP series wouldnt exist. Similar questions have been raised about going back in time and changing Harrys parents deaths.the basic answer is then nothing after that would hv happend. Its just one of those things *

candyqty 28.07.09 - 06:54am
You think dumbledore if he lived in a more open 2009 would be out in the open with being gay?
Maybe he could start a Gay Wizards and Witches Alliance Against Defamation-GWWAAD..I could see him in the gay parades and everything! btw as for the undrwear i think dumbledore could pull off calvin klein im sure snape could.remember in the memory harry went into whare his dad was bullying snape.if im not mistaken when he holds him upsidedown you can see his underwear.i think,i could totally have been imagening that though..ill look into it *

janfer 29.07.09 - 05:37am
Stupid james! Can james do the same thing 2 snape now adults? 4 me, i dont think so. *

candyqty 29.07.09 - 06:06am
i doubt it,snape could kick his ass..before he could even react he would be cursed.snape would be scared to get expelled *

jakimc 29.07.09 - 02:20pm
pmpl.GIF haha yeah amanda i'll lk in2 snapes underwear 2 gigglez.GIF oh n i can just imagine dumbledore singin Y.M.C.A on the karaoke n attendin the gay pride marches lol.GIF do u think him n Grindelwald had a thing 2gether? *

candyqty 29.07.09 - 09:30pm
well JK Rowling said he either had a relationship with someone or liked someone i dont remember but it has been speculated to be grindenwald.i think so too!they were bestfriends both remained unmarried untill the day they died *

akira12 30.07.09 - 02:02am
What??? Dumbledore is GAY??? I didn't know that... shock.GIF *

jakimc 6.08.09 - 08:13pm
heres a question bout the wizardin education system - do u think it begins @ age 11 when the kids go 2 hogwarts? or is there like a primary skool? or r the kids educ8d @ home? ive often 1drd this lol *

akira12 7.08.09 - 01:28am
Just think bout draco in playgroup... Oh yeah lmao.GIF *

skanda 7.08.09 - 02:06am
Yea, imagine little akira and draco holding hands and going into a montessari to learn letters and colours! *

janfer 7.08.09 - 02:16am
hilarious.GIF *

candyqty 7.08.09 - 05:57am
ive often wondered that too jaki! it would be great to know that.i guess they have some sort or schooling before hogwarts because they had to learn to read and write somewhare and i doubt they were homeschooled..could u imagen a wizarding family who most are so lazy they have a house-elf doing house work tutoring there children.so either they're tutored by someone or in a school probably non wizarding sinds they first get a wand when entering hogwards.so i dont know how that would work *

janfer 12.08.09 - 10:11am
Tom used to have hair and then when he became very evil he became bald. Does being evil makes u loose ur hair or does he use it all in potions? *

skanda 26.08.09 - 12:25pm
This is not a silly question- if another wannabe voldy or any evil person or snape come across one of voldy's horcrux,then can the perform tat ritual and themselves aquire his soul and become powerfullllllllllllll? *

candyqty 19.09.09 - 12:34am
no.because its suppose to be a part of ur soul..so..i doubt someone could just randomly use YOUR soul in themself.either way,just owning it they would be over powered by its eveilness(remember the trio with the locket) *

candyqty 27.06.10 - 06:40am
In Chamber of Secrets,the movie,in the end whare dobby saves harry from lucius.remember? When u read the book,at that incedent dobby only defends harry when lucius yells at harry.in the movie lucius is in the process of cursing him.if u listen,u hear him saying 'avadaaa....' was he really going to KILL harry!? thats why the movies should be as acurate as possible to the books, as if he would perform a killong curse on him as if its nothing... *

skanda 28.06.10 - 05:02am
harry belongs to the dark lord alone. as if the dark lord will let lucius get away with killing harry. i agree with candy. movies should be more accurate! *

emmy2009 24.07.10 - 03:20am
Yah we all knw movies ain't dat accurate......about voldy's hair.....i hav a game called fable on my xbox.....u control the hero of the village n u can acquire wat u want wit gud or evil......if its gud.....ur character wud look cool n gallant while if u're bad....he becomes devilish n then his hair start rippin off n den he grws horns......my point is dat im definitely sure dat evil consumed him dats why he's bald n all *

jakimc 24.07.10 - 10:42pm
my silly question... y arent all wizards morbidly obese? if u think about it, they dont have to walk ne where... they apparate, if they need something they conjure or accio it etc... chin.GIF *

candyqty 26.07.10 - 12:20am
thatsss so true jan! and its not like they eat healthy, look at the big feasts they have daily,just at school *

jakimc 30.07.10 - 11:07pm
exactly!!! n not 1 slightly large wizard in sight!!! *

* GodricsHollow Forum

Search:
topics replies

* GodricsHollow

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits